Measure twice, cut once. We believe in doing things the right way the first time. Getting a project designed and built is a process. This means that every project is approached in a careful and thorough manner.
Our process typically includes the following phases:
- Inspection and Analysis
- of existing buildings (for additions and remodels).
- Consultation with owners and/or administrators to determine project goals. Define the required functions of the project and the estimated square footage.
- Schematic Design
- Develop study drawings and documents to illustrate the concepts of design.
- Budget Analysis
- Forecast construction costs based on analysis of materials and labor for all items of project work.
- Design Development
- Lay out the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, and architectural details.
- Construction Documents
- Drawings created with greater detail that include specifications for construction materials.
- Preparation of bid documents to go out to potential contractors for pricing. Bids are evaluated and the winning bid selected.
- Construction Administration
- Help the contractors build the project as specified in the construction documents as approved.
- Post-Occupancy Evaluation
- Obtain feedbak and evaluate the project/building performance.
Stonehill Franciscan Services - Wellness Center, WPA
Stonehill Franciscan Services - HydroWorx Pool, WPA